Monday 10 September 2012

HELLO WORLD

What an apt title as this is my first ever blog post within the whimsical world that is lifestyle and fashion blogging...and what an exciting week I have ahead of me!!

I have recently made a conscious decision to spend my hard earned pennies on travelling lots more, and to fund this I will; in the words of Lucy Spraggan: "stop drinking too much and socially smoking".

Therefore, with that in mind I will be boarding the plane to Brussels in approximately 4 hours and 50 minutes. The first of many trips around Europe!!

So for my first post I thought I might introduce you to a few of my holiday and airport musts.....




Firstly every girl needs an array of sunglasses, and these are just a few of my faves from my little collection. Passport and Euros, obviously an absolute must!! A cute hat and chelsea boots, just incase the weather doesn't run in my favour. Finally a big farewell to my little bunny and of course a suitcase....x


No comments:

Post a Comment