Wednesday 3 October 2012

MY NEW BLUE SHOES




So as promised here are my new blue shoes!!! And aren't they just fabulous!!! I'm not usually one for following major trends within the catwalk colour department; but who can resist a bit of cobalt!

These photographs were taken next to the most beautiful tree I could find in the Botanic Gardens in Brussels. All photographs have been taken courtesy of Luke Moody, and I even managed to sneak in a quick pic of him.

For my next post I promise you all lots and lots of CAKES, as this afternoon I will be visiting Slattery bakery in Whitefield Manchester...mmmm!








TSHIRT - H & M | DRESS - TOPSHOP | SHOES - ZARA | HAT - TOPSHOP

2 comments:

  1. Bloody love cobalt blue-excellent choice! Aww bless Luke! P.S your eyebrows are looking ravishing! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots beks. And thanks for adding me to your favourite blogs list <3

    ReplyDelete