Tuesday 13 November 2012

WALKING THE BUNNY



As the we jump from a so called Summer to Autumn I thought I'd take the opportunity to get Nala the bunny out of the house for an afternoon! So I popped on my new Winter coat and hat and off we went. As much as I'd like to tell you all that Nala thoroughly enjoys a run outside it simply isn't the case! Where ever this bunny goes she just likes to sit down, clean her face and eat anything that you put in front of her! Hence the reason she is always on obesity management.

All that aside; she is the sweetest critter I've ever owned...and those of you close to me will know I've had my fair share of furry pets! She is also the best looking lady I have ever seen with a beard! Anyways, I must get back to writing my Literature Review! I keep asking myself why I have left it until my final year at University to start my blog! Hope everyones having a lovely week!






COAT - RIVER ISLAND | T-SHIRT - ZARA | SKIRT - H & M | HAT - H & M | SHOES - TOPSHOP

5 comments:

  1. She´s so cuteee and you as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Nala- what a sweetie! Still loving your coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am seriously loving River Island at the moment! Who knew lol!! xx

      Delete