Wednesday 2 October 2013

REUNION IN THE DAM!


First of I would like to appologise to two of my best girls featuring in this blog post....as this blog post (the same most of my posts) it's way overdue! 

This summer one of my beautiful friends Sarah Connolly embarked on a new life in Amsterdam! So naturally me and Sarah McNeil (confusing I know!) saw a fantastic opportunity for a weekend away!

We arrived at 10am Saturday morning, dumped our bags and made a B line for Hard Rock to sip on some cocktails! The rest of the day we spent strolling around, taking silly pictures and giggling like school girls. Here are a few piccys from a fantastic day! There are more snaps to come from our adventure, however some of which have been censored for personal use only ;)







Sarah McNeil doing her best traveler pose! 






Sarah Connolly looking effortlessly cool as always!


I'm Wearing:

T-shirt - Hype
Skirt - H&M (old, similar here)
Rucksack - Bellfield (sold out, similar here)
Trainers - Vans (similar here)
Sunglasses - Rayban
Necklace - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment