Wednesday 23 October 2013

VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT

The 10th October 2013 saw a very exciting night for all fashion lovers in the North West, as Vogue's legendary Fashion Night Out hit the streets of Manchester! Of course I did not pass up this opportunity to douse myself in designer, grab my very best fashion loving pal Anton and head for the shops! 

For this occasion I chose a very special outfit, the Vivienne Westwood masterpiece the one and only Carrie Bradshaw wore when she visited Vogue! Despite hers being a dramatic pin stripe and mine being a cool shade of grey, with my curly hair I felt oh so very Bradshaw! Of course Anton flashed a little Chanel for the event! 
Our first stop was a brief splurge at the Mac counter as I forgot my lipstick! Then we high tailed down to Vivienne Westwood to sneak a peak at the new Cambridge Satchel range. I was a little surprised to see the the bags adorned with the Squiggle print, I was secretly hoping for a little tartan if I'm honest.

Our next stop was Mulberry, which I have to say was my favourite of the night. The Gin and Tonics and savoury muffins made it shamelessly a little hard to leave. Then it was to Flannels to meet a few friends and visit some familiar faces, the next few stops in between were a little of a blur I must admit! We then ended the fashion pit stops in Selfridges and wrapped the night up in The Alchemist. Needless to say Friday morning in work was more than a struggle! 

Did anyone else make the event, and where was your favourite stop??

I'm Wearing:

T-shirt - Primark
Suit - Vivienne Westwood
Bag - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - Primark

For any of my friends outfits comment below and I shall ask!

2 comments:

  1. Your friend's red jacket is amazing- where's that from?! You look lush as always too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete